Rimmel Bare Naked Nail Polish

Posted by Nina on ,



Under fluorescent light



With natural day light




Hello, Good Evening!

Today, I want to share my current favourite nail polish with you. It's Bare Naked by Rimmel. I have been using this nail polish constantly for more than a month. I refresh my nail polish every 3 or 4 days.

This polish is a peachy nude color which suits my skin pretty well. Btw, I have asian-tan skin color.

It says "Lasting Finish Pro" and claims that it lasts for up to 10 days. It also says, "Super durable chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex". Truthfully, it doesn't last 10 days as it claims no matter how careful you are.

One thing that I wasn't pleased was, the product become thick and goopy easily. I paid CAD ~4.00 plus tax, so, the price is not that bad since it's a pretty big bottle. (It comes with 13.3 ml) The brush is practical as well, it's flat and big.

That's everything I wanna say and I can't really think of anything else to add on.

Thank you,
Pai

0 comments:

Post a Comment